Sunday, January 25, 2015

Going out to get steak and coming back

Mary had a gift card to Outback and of course she used it on me. We went out on a Friday night and it was pretty crowded, so we got in line and then went to the mall.

It wasn't a very eventful trip, but it was fun. We were at a steakhouse so of course I got seafood. It was there, with a mouthful of medium rare steak, dripping blood out of her mouth, that she pledged her allegiance to me and my cause, which included unfailing love forever, and that she would do whatever I told her to do to the end of her days. I reluctantly accepted. (She didn't exactly say any of that with her mouth, but I read it all in her eyes. It's hard to speak with a steak in front of you.)

I'm not sure if she is angry or hungry. We'll just say hangry.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! Mary you are awesome. Looking at the picture, I am pretty sure what she ordered is what I always order when I go there, so she has great taste.

    ReplyDelete