Sunday, February 1, 2015

Zinburger

I got a job offer this week! I was excited so we went out to another nice place for dinner called Zinburger. They sell fancy burgers there. So fancy they can cook them rare and you will still be safe. I was in a big spending mood so I bought fries as well.

We had to wait to get in because of course it was busy, it was a Friday night. Since there wasn't much around and it was actually raining, we went to Starbucks and talked about the big news. The food was decent. It's time I stop going out to eat for the weekly activity. Next week will be different I promise.

High roller. I don't order anything anymore that costs less than $20 (actually it's more the opposite).

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you put a little extra out for fries :) Ha ha ha, you kill me...

    ReplyDelete