Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Beard Project



Some of the good brethren at church urged me to grow out some facial hair. As I have never lacked in talent for growing hair, I'll admit I have always wondered what I would look like with facial hair. The fact that Holloween was in a week in a half gave me a good excuse.

I posted some pictures of the final product. I thought I looked pretty good after about a week of growth, but it did interfere with my social life. The biggest surprise was that I had symmetrical gray hair near my chin, what's up with that? But the beard was full as advertised.

Nice and full. Not lacking in content.
Small patches of gray, but not a bad look.
Goatee
Mustache
I came so far, I had to see what it would look with the goatee and mustache. It's like hiking to the summit and making a short side trip to the second and third summit. Already there, so why not?









1 comment:

  1. Oh I am glad you posted pictures. I don't know how I missed seeing this post until now. I like you with the beard, the mustache and goatee are not my favorite. What do you think about all the fuss that many are making to let BYU students grow their beards out?

    ReplyDelete